torek, 10. april 2012

A Blog Named Hero 2.

This is my second card that I made for Play Favourites challenge at A Blog Named Hero. I used the other image from my favourite new set Floral Blossoms. First I stamped the image in green and then I paper pieced the flowers. I also used HA Old Letter Writting bg stamp. Tfl

Tole je še ena voščilnica narejena z drugim motiv is seta Floral Blossoms, ki jo prijavljam na izziv pri A Blog Named Hero. Motiv sem najprej odtisnila z zeleno barvo, nato pa čez zalepila še izrezane vrtnice v oranžni in rumeni barvi.

9 komentarjev:

Chari Moss pravi ...

This is beautiful

Karmen pravi ...

Zelo lepa.

Lin pravi ...

Oh what a lovely combination, Tina! You're giving me lots of good ideas :)

A Blog Named Hero pravi ...

Tina! Can I just say LOVELY!?! It's so so lovely! I really adore how you kept the background very soft and muted!

Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge!

Good lucK!
Linda

A Blog Named Hero

Martha pravi ...

Hi, Tina!

Congratulations, on your beautiful card being featured on A Blog Named Hero!

This is simply gorgeous, my friend!

Kelly Latevola pravi ...

Congratulations on being named a Heroine! This flower is totally gorgeous!

donna mikasa pravi ...

Hi Tina! Congrats on being chosen as a Heroine on ABNH! Such a gorgeous card!

cheiron pravi ...

Congrats on being named a Heroine! Gorgeous card and beautiful colors.

The Constant Scrapper pravi ...

Oh, I just love how you made this stamp take center stage so beautifully! The colors and composition of your card are lovely!
Janice