ponedeljek, 31. oktober 2011

Teksture drugič....textures part 2

Here is my second card (you can see the first one here and the last here) for the Moxi fab world Textured to perfection challenge. I stitched the white fabric and cut close to the stitches. I decided to use tiny butterflies for the Christmas tree, since I have this great Memory box die for quite some time, but havent tried it yet. The sentiment is saying `Happy holidays` and I highlighted the `p` to get a tree trunk. Tfl

Tako, tole je voščilnica št. 2, prva je tukaj, zadnja pa tukaj. Podlaga metuljčkastemu drevescu je blago stare rjuhe, ki sem ga prišila na podlago in nato odrezala tik ob šivu. Letos me je nekaj zagrabilo, da imam same eksotične božične voščilnice. Še dobro, da mi je nekaj klasike ostalo od lani. Rada eksperimentiram, a še raje vidim, da odpošljem takšne voščilnice, ki so nato prejemnikom všeč.


22 komentarjev:

Anni pravi ...

Lovely card! What a great idea! Love the christmas tree made out of butterflies! And of course the canvas!

Andreja pravi ...

Super ideja, kako lahko tudi malo drugače nastane smrečica :-))

Anette pravi ...

So, so clever, Tina!! Love this tree!

helena pravi ...

Huda je, huda!!

Helena pravi ...

Zanimiva smrečica - takšna, ki ti mora biti všeč :) Super si se spomnila!

Tatjana pravi ...

Ova je originalna!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor pravi ...

Hey Tina! Thanks again for linking up to the Textured to Perfection challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Daša pravi ...

wauuu super je! zelo zelo lepa!

diana pravi ...

What a great card! Thanks from Canada. ;-)

Virginia L. pravi ...

Woohoo, Tina! Congrats on your win for Texture challenge! What a gorgeous card! Way to go, my friend!

Chunyuan pravi ...

Congrats on your win, Tina. LOVE this CAS card with texture.

Teresa Zuehls pravi ...

Congrats on being a winner of the Texture challenge! I love your butterly tree and how you used a different colored butterly for the top. It's gorgeous.

Tiffany Ervin pravi ...

Super cute, I have never seen a creative tree such as this with butterflies, I love IT!!

Nona pravi ...

YAy, Tina! A big congrats on your Textured to Perfection win! Love the textures and the butterfly tree. So creative :)

Trinh pravi ...

YAY, Tina, I'm doing the happy dance for you! I love your card and the butterfly tree is just brilliant!

Tee pravi ...

This card just took my breath away!!! amazing...you are super super creative!!

Jacqueline pravi ...

Congratulations Tina!! I didn't realize yesterday that it was you when I looked on the Blog - what a gorgeous, creative card!

Paige Taylor Evans pravi ...

Oh this card is really cool and creative!

Sharon D from Canada pravi ...

Oh my, Tina, what a gorgeous and fabulous card!!! I love your creativity and beautiful design!!! BIG congrats on your MFW challenge win!

Kefa pravi ...

Ohhhh...metuljčki <3...kje dobiš take nore ideje???

Hali pravi ...

Smrečica iz metuljev??? Neverjetna si in noro, noro mi je všeč!

Anonimni pravi ...

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
Extremely useful info specially the last part :) I care for such
info much. I was looking for this particular information for a long time.
Thank you and best of luck.
Also visit my website : kohls department store